Get in touch with your inner self and nature on a quiet, relaxing hiking yoga tour. Blending yoga with walking around in nature creates a peaceful state of mind and a perfect way to escape the stresses of everyday life and enjoy the close encounter with nature.
Engage your senses in this mindfulness walk. There is an extraordinary feeling when you smell the grass or the sea and hear the ocean while doing yoga.
Hiking yoga is a total revitalization for body and mind.
Check out further information here below.
Duration: Approx. 2 hours
Operated: All year, upon request.
Meeting point: Selnes 28-30, 760 Breiðdalsvík
Minimum: 2 adults or minimum rate
Maximum: Contact us in case you have a group larger than ten persons.
Languages: English and Icelandic
What to bring:
– Warm clothing
– Good walking shoes
– Due to weather conditions, we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour.
– For a private version of this tour send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Minimum age on an open tour is six years. On private tours, you may bring children of any age.
- Guided hiking yoga
- Yoga instruction by a qualified yoga teacher
- All taxes and fees
- Departing from Tinna Adventure headquarters, we follow footpaths through this small and charming fishing village on our way out of the town
- We walk in total silence for the perfect mindful state of mind and a deep bond with nature.
- When we have gotten out into nature, we make regular stops for brief yoga warm-up exercises, yoga poses, and meditation.