Duration: Approx. 2 hours
Operated: All year, upon request.
Meeting point: Selnes 28-30, 760 Breiðdalsvík
Minimum: 2 adults or minimum rate
Maximum: Contact us in case you have a group larger than ten persons.
Languages: English and Icelandic
What to bring:
– Warm clothing
– Good walking shoes
– Due to weather conditions, we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour.
– For a private version of this tour send us an e-mail at email@example.com
– Minimum age on an open tour is six years. On private tours, you may bring children of any age.
- Guided hiking yoga
- Yoga instruction by a qualified yoga teacher
- All taxes and fees
- Departing from Tinna Adventure headquarters, we follow footpaths through this small and charming fishing village on our way out of the town
- We walk in total silence for the perfect mindful state of mind and a deep bond with nature.
- When we have gotten out into nature, we make regular stops for brief yoga warm-up exercises, yoga poses, and meditation.