Using our local experience, we take you to the best spots for seeing the Northern Lights surrounded by stunning nature.
On our tours, we use 4×4 Super-Jeeps with capacity for 4-10 passengers for an exclusive and private feeling on each trip.
On this tour, your guide will give you a few tips for taking beautiful photographs of the Northern Lights. The guide will also bring a tripod you can borrow if you don’t have your own.
Check out further information here below.
Duration: 2 – 3 hours
Operated: From September to April, upon request
Meeting point: Selnes 28-30, 760 Breiðdalsvík.
Pick-up: Available at guesthouses in the Breiðdalsvík area.
Minimum: 2 passengers
Maximum: Contact us in case you have a group larger than 12 persons
Languages: English, Spanish, and Icelandic
What to bring:
- Good winter clothing
- Good walking shoes
- Water bottle
- We check weather conditions every day at 19:00 to estimate the possible visibility.
- If the weather does not permit visibility, we reserve the right to cancel the tour for a full refund or modify it into a different excursion if you prefer.
- We only call if we need to cancel.
- Please make sure that the phone number registered with your booking can receive phone calls in Iceland or, if it can not then you can call us at 19:00 on the day of the tour.
- We can not guarantee that we will see northern lights, but we always do everything in our power to improve our chances.
- For a private version of this tour send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fully guided tour
- Search for northern lights where they can best be enjoyed.
- All taxes and fees
- During this tour, we will drive around the stunning landscape of East Iceland, but the route varies each time depending on chances for best northern lights visibility.