Get in touch with your inner self and the nature around you on a quiet, relaxing yoga tour visiting a few charming, off the beaten path sites in Breiðdalur.
Blending yoga and walking around nature, with a few of the hidden treasures of East Iceland natures, makes this tour a unique experience boosting a peaceful state of mind. It´s the perfect way to escape the stresses of everyday life and enjoy a close encounter with nature. It is a truly extraordinary feeling to smell the grass and the trees and to hear the river while doing yoga.
This hiking yoga tour is a total revitalization of body and mind. It is an excellent way to source inspiration for anything you have going on in your life.
Check out further information here below.
Duration: 3 -4 hours
Operated: All year, upon request.
Meeting point: Selnes 28-30, 760 Breiðdalsvík
Pick-up: Available at guesthouses in the Breiðdalsvík area.
Minimum: 2 adults.
Maximum: 11 adults.
Languages: English and Icelandic
What to bring:
– Warm clothing
– Good hiking shoes
– Water bottle
– Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour. – For a private version of this tour send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guided tour
- Yoga instruction by a qualified yoga teacher
- Light refreshments
- All taxes and fees
- This tour begins with a drive into the Breiðdalur to reach our destinations.
- Depending on weather and other conditions, we will take you to a few of the hidden gems that Breiðdalur valley offers.
- At these sites, we walk around to enjoy nature, and while hiking, we make regular stops for brief yoga warm-up exercises, yoga poses, and meditation.
- During each stop, we walk in total silence for the perfect state of mind.