This spectacular journey takes you across snow-covered mountains at 1115 m. above sea level. This is a short, adventure day tour that will give you a taste of the demanding and exciting ‘super jeep’ experience in the wintertime.
A super jeep tour with a slow travel pace is an excellent way to get in touch with the unique Icelandic nature. When traveling in small groups, you can enjoy the East Iceland nature to the fullest.
Check out further information here below.
Duration: 3 – 4 hours
Operated: From 1. February to 15. April, upon request
Meeting point: Selnes 28-30, 760 Breiðdalsvík.
Pick-up: Available at guesthouses and hotels in Breiðdalsvík and Egilsstaðir area.
Minimum: 2 adults
Languages: English, Spanish, and Icelandic
What to bring:
– Good winter clothing
– Warm hiking shoes
– Water bottle
– Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour.
– For a private version of this tour send us an e-mail at email@example.com
- Fully guided tour
- Light refreshments
- All taxes and fees
- The super jeep tour begins with a drive towards the mountains through the valley.
- When we arrive at the mountains, a journey begins across snow-covered mountains until we arrive at Mt. Kistufell where, in clear whether you may get a chance to enjoy a spectacular view all the way to Vatnajökull glacier, Mt. Snæfell, Mt. Herðubreið and across the Breiðalur Valley.
- At the end of the journey, we return down the mountains and back to your accommodation.