Duration: 3 – 4 hours
Operated: From 1. February to 15. April, upon request
Meeting point: Selnes 28-30, 760 Breiðdalsvík.
Pick-up: Available at guesthouses and hotels in Breiðdalsvík and Egilsstaðir area.
Minimum: 2 adults
Languages: English, Spanish, and Icelandic
What to bring:
– Good winter clothing
– Warm hiking shoes
– Water bottle
– Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour.
– For a private version of this tour send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fully guided tour
- Light refreshments
- All taxes and fees
- The super jeep tour begins with a drive towards the mountains through the valley.
- When we arrive at the mountains, a journey begins across snow-covered mountains until we arrive at Mt. Kistufell where, in clear whether you may get a chance to enjoy a spectacular view all the way to Vatnajökull glacier, Mt. Snæfell, Mt. Herðubreið and across the Breiðalur Valley.
- At the end of the journey, we return down the mountains and back to your accommodation.