Duration: 10 – 12 hours Operated: From 1. February to 15. April, upon request Difficulty:Easy Meeting point: Egilsstaðir Camp Site. Pick-up: Available from guesthouses in Breiðdalsvík and Egilsstaðir areas. Minimum: 2 adults Age limit: 7 years and older Languages: English, Spanish, and Icelandic
What to bring:
– Good winter clothing
– Warm hiking shoes
– Water bottle
– Lunch (can also be arranged by our partners at Hótel Bláfell) Note:
– Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour.
– This is a wilderness tour, and for that sake, the bathroom facilities along the way are very rudimentary.
– Due to the long duration of this tour, it is not recommended for children ten years and younger.
– For a private version of this tour send us an e-mail at email@example.com