Duration: 10 – 12 hours Operated: From 1. February to 15. April, upon request Difficulty:Easy Meeting point: Egilsstaðir Camp Site. Pick-up: Available from guesthouses in Breiðdalsvík and Egilsstaðir areas. Minimum: 2 adults Age limit: 7 years and older Languages: English, Spanish, and Icelandic
What to bring:
– Good winter clothing
– Warm hiking shoes
– Water bottle
– Lunch (can also be arranged by our partners at Hótel Bláfell) Note:
– Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour.
– This is a wilderness tour, and for that sake, the bathroom facilities along the way are very rudimentary.
– Due to the long duration of this tour, it is not recommended for children ten years and younger.
– For a private version of this tour send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.