This is a unique and unforgettable journey taking you over the snow-covered highlands of East Iceland in a well equipped 4×4 Super Jeep. It is a winter adventure of a lifetime.
During this tour you will spend most of the time traveling off-road across snowy wilderness. With the travel style of slow travel the Icelandic nature can be enjoyed to the fullest.
Check out further information here below.
Duration: 10 – 12 hours
Operated: From 1. February to 30. April, upon request
Meeting point: Possible departure from Breiðdalsvík or Egilsstaðir upon arrangement.
Minimum: 2 adults
Age limit: 6 years and older
What to bring:
– Good winter clothing
– Warm hiking shoes
– Water bottle
– Lunch (can also be arranged by our partners at Hótel Bláfell)
– Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour.
– This is a wilderness tour and for that sake the bathroom facilities are very rudimentary.
– Due to the long duration of this tour it is not recommended for children 10 years and younger.
– For a private version of this tour send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org